3 months + 1 week
The delivery time required by our client was extremely short: just 3 months for a 2.800 m2 hangar, suitable to accomodate 1 Single Aisle aircraft (Airbus A32X, Boeing B737), and capable to withstand difficult environmental conditions (wind, snow). Once again… we did it!!!
In order to comply with fire safety regulations, the hangar is equipped with fire detection & extinguishing systems, and the textile has excellent fire-retardant characteristics.
The hangar is being used to perform aircraft maintenance activities (MRO) on A32X / B737 civil aviation aircrafts, as it has been certified EASA 145.
- 45 meters clear width
- 62 meters length
- 18 meters clear height
- 2.800 m2 useful area, without inside columns
- Largest inflatable hangar for Civil Aviation Maintenance
- Short Delivery Time: 3 months + 1 week since contract signature to entry into operation
- EASA certified
- Very high resistance to environmental conditions: Design wind speed 120 km/h, Design snow load 35 kg/m2
- Equipped with complementary systems: Heating, lighting, flame detection, etc.
- Telematic Control System: Modification of all operational parameters from any computer or smartphone: wind speed, tubes pressures, motors frequencies, etc.
- No foundation (resin-set anchor bolts)
- Easy logistics: the complete hangar can be packaged in 7 standard sea containers (20 feet)