Due to their adaptability and short set-up times, BUILDAIR stuctures can be used as multi-purpose quick-deployment facilities for Humanitarian Aid / Civil Emergencies: medical facilities (surgeries, hospitals), humanitarian aid housing and shelters, distribution facilities, emergency warehousing, command centers for emergencies, etc.
BUILDAIR portable coverages are ideal for disaster recovery operations: inmediately deployable (in a fraction of the st-up time for a conventional structure), semi-permanent, easily relocatable, comfortable interior (due to the bright lighting thanks to the translucency of the materials), 100% customizable.
- Engineered to resist very hard and changing environmental conditions: remote locations, extreme rains, winds, snow, sand storms, etc. No possibility of corrosion, due to the fabric materials. High-resistance flame-retardant fabric, which support to extinguish any flame, provides added safety if a fire occurs. Possibility to use fire-proof materials.
- Suitable for different sizes, in order to be used as small shelters for humanitarian aid, up to large hangars for food warehousing or hospitals coverage.
- Modular design: BUILDAIR structures can be enlarged, if the covered space demand changes in the future (e.g., to accomodate more refuggees or larger hospitals).
- Suitable for different terms: from short term (few months, for a single civil emergency situation) to long term (big natural disasters, long-term refuggees movements, erecting the facilities in different locations, with successive displacements of the installations and manpower).
- Suitable for different scopes: medical facilities, portable hospitals, refuggees shelters, food & bulk storage, command centers, movable coverages, distribution facilities, etc.
- 100% portable and easy to move: BUILDAIR structures can be erected in different locations, on several terrain types (concrete, hard soil, etc.), and the relocation expenses are very low when compared with alternative portable structures.
- Variety of access elements: large hangar doors (high resistance to environmental conditions – fast operation), personnel doors, lateral doors, etc.
- Additional installations can be provided: HVAC (heating, ventilation, cooling), lighting, fire protection, lightning protection, compressed air, camouflage fabric, etc. Any additional system in order to meet safety requirements or every client preferences.
- Short lead time & set-up time: Allowing to comply with tight deadlines (natural disasters, civil emergencies).
- No foundation required: just a simple anchoring system, suitable for different terrain types (concrete platform, hard soil, etc), which represents important time & money savings
- Translucent fabric structure, which allows to use daylight, and reduce energy consumption for the lighting system.