BUILDAIR structures are usually idoneous for most of the aviation INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS (airports, airlines, maintenance MRO companies), due to their outstanding characteristics and advantages:
- Engineered to resist very hard and changing environmental conditions: remote locations, extreme rains, winds, snow, sand storms, etc. No possibility of corrosion, due to the fabric materials. High-resistance flame-retardant fabric, which support to extinguish any flame, provides added safety if a fire occurs. Possibility to use fire-proof materials.
- Suitable for different sizes, in order to accomodate from the smallest helicopters to the largest commercial fleets (e.g., Airbus A350, Boeing B777, etc.)
- Modular design: BUILDAIR hangars can be enlarged, if the covered space demand changes in the future (e.g., to cover 2 aircrafts instead of 1)
- Suitable for different terms: from short term (few months, for specific modification campaigns or AOG repairs) to long term (several years, typical MRO contracts)
- Suitable for different scopes: line maintenance, heavy maintenance, modification campaigns, painting, parking, components storage, temporary airport terminals, etc.
- 100% portable and easy to move: BUILDAIR structures can be erected in different locations, on several terrain types (concrete, hard soil, etc.), and the relocation expenses are very low when compared with alternative portable structures
- Variety of access elements: large hangar doors (high resistance to environmental conditions – fast operation), personnel doors, lateral doors, etc.
- Additional installations available: HVAC (heating, ventilation, cooling), lighting, fire protection, lightning protection, compressed air, etc. Any additional system in order to meet safety requirements or every client preferences
Short lead time & set-up time: Allowing to comply with tight deadlines (new contracts, unexpected workloads, traffic peak seasons)
- No foundation required: just a simple anchoring system, suitable for different terrain types (concrete platform, hard soil, etc), which represents important time & money savings
- Translucent fabric structure, which allows to use daylight, and reduce energy consumption for the lighting system.